Monday, October 3, 2011

CPD23 Week 12 : Thing 18

Screencasts- I found Jing to have many cool features and can think of projects that I have done in the past where it would have been nice to have it available. At the moment I don't have a need for it, but feel it would be great when we present new programs to the staff in the future. As for basic screen capturing, I have found the screen capture key to be sufficient for small tasks.


Podcasts- I have made a few short ones for book talks, but that has been the extent of my creating experience. As a dedicated user of podcasts, I love them! I use them for a variety of things......learning a new technique for knitting or quilting, cooking ideas, book talks and one of my favorites...Pray-as-you-go podcast. I download two of my favorite weekly podcasts to my MP3 player and then listen to them on my long commute to work! What a great way to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment