Monday, October 31, 2011

Final Thoughts

Well, I am going to finish with only hours to spare! Thank you for allowing us the extra days to finish. The new school year has been filled with many surprises as usual, and never enough extra time on the weekends.

I have learned a number of new things, but more importantly, what I don’t know! I don’t mean that in a negative way at all—more importantly, I see it as enlightenment! I’m not sure if I would have liked to do Thing 21 earlier in the weeks, but it really got me thinking. Would I have looked at the other Things differently if I had done that as Thing #1? I began this program for professional development and it did that and more. It gave me a list of new ideas to use in my classroom and a number of new ideas to broaden my career opportunities. The first thing I am going to work on is to find a place to volunteer where I can increase my technology skills and confidence.
Thanks to all who participated, as I learned a great deal from all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I’m a bit behind on my blog reading but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your blog. I think you bring up a good point when you mentioned doing Thing 21 earlier. It’s interesting to think how you might have thought about the other Things differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you stopped by my blog. I am your newest follower! Your blog is so precious!!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete