Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thing 2-Viewing other blogs

Nice to find another quilting librarian from NE! She has been blogging for several years so I enjoyed reading through her past entries. We have even finished the same quilt....I love all the pictures that she has posted on her blog (especially quilts) and seeing the many interests we have in common! What I found to be a nice surprise was that she knows a great deal about computers and that is my main professional goal right now....increasing my computer ability in the way of tinkering and fixing! After reading Quiltin' LibraryLady's blog I can see I have much to learn in the way of tinkering with computers! Great first blog to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading my blog and for the kind comments. I started it during the first round of Nebraska Learns 2.0 and just continued on. Instead of having two separate blogs, for simplicity's sake I combined it all into one. The quilters can learn about libraries and technology and the librarians can read about quilts and genealogy and whatever else I happen to ramble on about. I'm looking forward to learning new things during CPD23 and to reading other participants' blogs.

    ReplyDelete